We can appreciate that this is a lot of information for you to take in but we want to make sure that you as a customer are fully informed of your rights and how Superior organiser solutions uses your data, and how we might combine this information to better understand you as a customer and offer you a more tailor-made experience.
Superior organiser solutions are committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us and we believe it is important that you know how we treat the information about you that we may receive from this website.
The Legal Basis?
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. As an example, when you tick a box to receive emails or text messages.
When we collect your personal data, we will always inform you which data is necessary.
There will be occasions where we will need your personal data to comply with contractual obligations. For example, for any home deliveries we will need to collect your address details to deliver your items, these will need to be provided to our couriers.
If required to do so by law, we may need to collect and process your data. For example, we can provide details of people involved with fraud or other criminal activity affecting Superior organiser solutions to law enforcement.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our site and use your account to buy products or redeem vouchers online.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a quest (we would collect transaction-based information such as name, address telephone, email).
- When you create an account with us.
- When you engage on social media with us.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you comment or review a product and services.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
What Personal Data Do We Collect and when is it used?
We collect Personal Data about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, the information we collect includes the following:
- If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
- Details of your interactions with us through emails.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through Facebook or Instagram, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
Superior Organiser Solutions uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To personalize user experience
your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text, telephone about relevant products and services including tailor made special offers, discounts, promotions, events and competitions.
- To process Transactions
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- In order to comply with contractual or legal obligations to share with law enforcement.
- To send periodic emails
- Process any orders that you make using our websites, app or in store. Without collecting personal data during the checkout process we won’t be able to complete your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- To respond to queries, a refund request or complaints. Processing the information, you sent allows us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and how we communicated without throughout. This is done on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, these legal obligations and out legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We will also monitor your browsing activity to quickly identify and resolve any problems and protect the integrity of our websites. This is all done as part of our legitimate interest.
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we store your personal information
Superior organiser solutions respect the privacy of its customers and is committed to complying with all laws relating to the protection of personal data. All of the personal information that we collect will be stored on secure servers, and treated as completely confidential.
To prevent unauthorised access to your data, we follow the appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have given to us.
You can help preserve your privacy by ensuring that your password that you use to access password protect areas contains a mixture of lower case and upper-case letters, along with numbers. You should never share your password with anyone else, and always log out of your account if you are using a public computer.
We only accept transactions through web browsers that allow communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, so that your order is processed on a secure connection. Credit card details are processed through our merchant service providers, where your credit card information is encrypted so that it remains protected and private as it is processed through the internet.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
Unless we advise otherwise, we will hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- A reasonable business need exists such as managing our relationship with you, managing our operations and performing analysis and auditory tasks.
- We continue to provide purchased goods or services to you such as our loyalty program unless we are instructed otherwise.
Our data retention periods are in line with legal and regulatory requirements/guidance.
Who do we share personal data with?
We do not share any information to any third party companies, all your information is for our use.
Your Personal Data Rights
You have the right to request:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate.
- The right to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information. The right or Data portability is effective from May 2018.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
Stopping the Use of Your Personal Data for Direct Marketing?
We have more than one way for you to stop direct marketing communications from us.
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link which you can find in any email communication we send to you.
- If you have an account, login and change your preferences.
- Get in contact by emailing email@example.com
How to make a complaint
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOS website: https://superiororganisersolutions.co.uk/
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Superior Organiser Solutions
Post address: 12 Denby Mount, Oxenhope, Keighley, BD22 9LR